PDA

View Full Version : My Stepmother Is An Alien Cycle II: Father's Edition!

TRIriana
18th Nov 2007, 8:32 PM
Contest
- Other

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/Sam_Monoceros/Sim%20Competition/Clipboard01-1.jpg

Welcome, Ladies and Gentlemen, to Cycle II of MSAA. As you can see form the title, this time around you get to spread your creative talents to providing that perfect - or less than perfect - stepfather, too!

The Basics
This will be for two Sims – an alien adult who can be male or female, the stepmother or stepfather – and a child or teenage male or female Sim, as the stepchild. The alien adult does not have to be your conventional green-skinned, black eyed alien - they may be anything you would conceive as alien: Elf, banshee, demon, vampire, heck if you can swing it you could even have the alien being able to transform themselves into a “normal” person to hide an alien secret; as long as they are not human.

What the judges will be looking for
The contest isn’t wholly based on who looks the best, though a unique alien is always going to be eye-catching. The created background of the two Sims will be judged upon as well – exactly what needs to be told will be given in each round. Creative photos are always a plus as well – they don’t have to be full of colour and flowery to have depth. I’ve seen photos taken that have a plain background, but the poses and expressions tell a lot and have emotion.

The Application
There will be two separate parts to the application, one for the stepparent and the other for the stepchild.

Alien Name
Alien Age
Apparent Age (if applicable)
Place of Birth
Personality
Brief History

Name
Personality
Brief History

Four shots – two headshots (1 of each), a body shot of the two together and a free shot.

Go into the application round with no assumptions – the alien stepmother doesn’t have to have come to Earth, maybe hubby and child came to her planet instead. Make it interesting!

Photoshopping / ’shopping poses – You can use it if you wish, but it isn’t a necessity.

Round I
The Introduction
Round II
Locking Horns
Round III
A Shaky Alliance
Round IV
Visiting
Round V
Happy Families

Judges

1. Lottie
2. TRIriana
3. Sizza

Contestants

Prizes
None just yet

beeps
28th Nov 2007, 4:03 AM
Contest Approved
Begins 11.27.07
Ends 12.27.07

Do not post replies and/or contest applications before the contest host has checked in on this thread, or your post will be deleted.

Do not clog the thread with useless posts like "Hey cool contest, I think I might join." Reserve type posts and useless posts about coming back with an application will be deleted.
This contest was not affected by the new rules! In order to honor the Waiting List, the new rules as detailed in the sticky WILL NOT be applied to contests that have successfully made it onto the list already. However, contests in the Moderation Queue but not on the Waiting List will be subject to these new rules.

TRIriana
28th Nov 2007, 11:48 AM
Okeedoke, I'm here! Let's see those applications everyone. :).

ShelbyLove_SC
29th Nov 2007, 4:35 AM
Alien Name Claazairya Zangibarba-Sartore
Alien Age 209
Apparent Age (if applicable) 29.
Place of Birth Xiargeyan. The small planet like Earth in the Ziglogahozar Galaxy.
Personality Known as the Prankster on Xiargeyan.
Brief History At the alien age of 179, which is 25 Human years, the experimental Earth Space Program, known as NAUSA, sent a spaceshuttle into the Ziglogahozar Galaxy, with Muse's father, Ashton Sartore, on board. They landed on Xiargeyan and Claazairya, or Airya as she is called, came to greet the spaceshuttle. Ashton and Airya fell in love and he brought her back to Earth, after her planet had married them.

Name Muse Sartore
Age 16
Place of Birth Boyton Beach, Florida
Personality Loud and not afraid to state her opinion.
Brief History After Muse's father came back from the space flight, Muse's mother shipped her off to live with her father and his new alien bride. Airya and Muse dont always get along, but they do know how to team together to bug Muse's father, which Airya finds quite amusing.

Headshots
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x168/hellotehkitteh/snapshot_7459af89_f459bfd8.jpg
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x168/hellotehkitteh/snapshot_7459af89_b459c08b.jpg

Bodyshot
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x168/hellotehkitteh/snapshot_7459af89_9459c1e3.jpg

Freeshot
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x168/hellotehkitteh/snapshot_7459af89_745a0124.jpg

TRIriana
29th Nov 2007, 4:57 PM
Woo, I'm finally off the ground, :lol:. Thanks for the entry, Shelby. :).

Lottie._SC
1st Dec 2007, 5:41 PM
TRIriana can i be a judge please?

TRIriana
1st Dec 2007, 10:48 PM
Yes! I'll add you... hopefully there will be something to actually judge, too. :lol:.

TRIriana
7th Dec 2007, 10:10 PM
Sizza is also a Judge now... please think about joining everyone, it would be horrible to close the contest before it's even started!

ShelbyLove_SC
10th Dec 2007, 7:27 AM
im geussing this contest isnt gonna happen?

which is kinda ironic because my game crashed anyway and i lost them D: