PDA

View Full Version : Changing maternity clothes (but not wearing everyday outfit)

Extensa5420
11th Jan 2010, 12:42 AM
I am wondering if it's possible to change Sims' maternity clothes but not really wearing the pregnant-morphed version of the everyday wear item. I like the green maternity outfit in the game and the white one and the pink one, but I dislike the black one. So, is it possible to change the black color to something prettier?

Recently, I extracted the green maternity outfit with SimPE, but I only have that as Everyday wear. I am wondering if I have the "Everyday wear" outfit in my Sim's catalog beforehand, I could use boolprop testingcheatsenabled true to force my Sims to wear the green maternity wear.

I only have The Sims 2 game, no expansion packs or stuff packs.

callistra
11th Jan 2010, 12:58 AM
This forum is only for broken games. For general inquiries (like "how do it.." "how can i.." "is it possible..."), please post in the discussion forums. For help finding cc, like hacks to make more maternity clothes or change maternity options, post in WCIF.

If your game is not actually broken, you should not be posting here, so I'm going to need to lock your thread. You can create a new one in the correct forum.