PDA

View Full Version : CUSTARD Sims3Pack Cleaner

Pages : 1 2 [3]

tamalinn
12th Mar 2015, 10:42 PM
Can someone tell me how to use mods on a mac? I copy and pasted my mods folder from my PC to my mac..but I can't download this mod because it says its only for windows. Help?

This isn't a mod. This is a Windows program. To get it working on a Mac, read this thread: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/815310/s3pe-exe-crashing-mono-even-the-earliest-versions

Aurelas
27th Mar 2015, 1:56 AM
Hello! I used to use this one and i sort of need it again so I downloaded it ion my new computer. For some reason every time i try o open it I get a message sort of saying "has stoped woking, windows is looking for a solution" what's up with that?!?!

Exactly what is happening to me. I used it a few times and then it just started not opening. I've even tried reinstalling. :cry:

Linda.Lee
7th Apr 2015, 9:27 AM
Appreciate this tool very much!

TheSims<333
8th Apr 2015, 8:29 PM
Exactly what is happening to me. I used it a few times and then it just started not opening. I've even tried reinstalling. :cry:
I recently downloaded some things from the exchange, knowingly taking the risk of getting bad cc.. And guess what I got? Bad CC. This same thing keeps happening to me and it is ruining my gameplay. If I find a solution, I'll post it. :) Hopefully, I will...

rebel_d0ll
12th Apr 2015, 5:05 AM
I recently downloaded some things from the exchange, knowingly taking the risk of getting bad cc.. And guess what I got? Bad CC. This same thing keeps happening to me and it is ruining my gameplay. If I find a solution, I'll post it. :) Hopefully, I will...

A little tip to try is that as soon as you download through the exchange, check the "installed content" section...usually you can weed through things just by looking at the pics/icons. If they look a bit sketchy or something I can definitely do without, I delete it. Good luck!

ognymphet
28th Apr 2015, 7:37 PM
<3!!!!!!

TheSims<333
8th May 2015, 12:40 AM
A little tip to try is that as soon as you download through the exchange, check the "installed content" section...usually you can weed through things just by looking at the pics/icons. If they look a bit sketchy or something I can definitely do without, I delete it. Good luck!
This is about a month late, but Awesome idea. Why didn't I think of that sooner? Sometime's I'm blind to the obvious things :lol:
Still can't download it though, so it looks like I'm going to have to delete most of my sims, which is pretty much the majority of my cc.Yay! :rolleyes: Wish me luck! :cry:

vocaloid1020
16th May 2015, 2:08 AM
Thank you!!

kitty1990
31st May 2015, 10:08 PM

jbsquared2000
6th Jun 2015, 5:41 PM
Thank you!

ammyambao
10th Jun 2015, 1:11 PM
THANK YOU SO MUCH 'DELPHY'

Sauberfrau
22nd Jun 2015, 6:41 PM
Thank you!

Coolgirl8704
23rd Jun 2015, 1:22 AM
How do I use this??????

littleglowworm
29th Jun 2015, 10:24 PM
cant figure out how to download. it says I am browsing as guest but i created an account and logged in

5th Jul 2015, 10:16 AM
Thanks this is great

Mnb717
6th Jul 2015, 7:55 PM
Did it stop working for anyone else?

JoieWilder
7th Jul 2015, 10:25 AM
Does this tool work for Windows 8.1?

Allison972
8th Jul 2015, 5:11 PM
Thanks, I hope my problems will finally be resolved !

Kigva
10th Jul 2015, 6:47 AM
Error comes up telling me to allow the program to run but there is no option to do so, any ideas?

Jayleen
14th Jul 2015, 3:06 PM
Everytime I go to the Download page I'm logged out again !!! So frustrating .

mnu053
6th Aug 2015, 8:43 AM
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Power36113
16th Sep 2015, 6:09 PM
Thanks!

hedgekat
17th Sep 2015, 2:19 AM
Don't know whether to say thanks or not. Just downloaded this program yesterday. Today I tried it on all my custom worlds. They all showed Red. Both the ones just downloaded from the exchange and the ones I have been playing in without noticeable problems for months. I am wondering if Custard has a problem with CAW. My custom worlds come from various sources, not just the exchange. I did read the note about the problem with SAVE AS, which is what I usually do. So today I tried downloading one directly to the game. Same result.

Poetrygirl3
21st Sep 2015, 10:33 PM
thanks! ‚ô•

PS HOOVER
14th Oct 2015, 2:54 AM
Could this also work if I have .NET Framework 4? Or do I specifically need .NET Framework 2?

ayechaianne
14th Nov 2015, 7:22 PM
This is a life saver!

ayechaianne
14th Nov 2015, 7:22 PM
This is a life saver!

CookiesAreTasty
26th Dec 2015, 7:16 PM
Does anyone know what program would I have to use to open this file?

LilGamer
14th Feb 2016, 9:32 AM
Thanks!

Menaceman44
14th Feb 2016, 11:29 AM
Does anyone know what program would I have to use to open this file?
winZIP or winRAR will allow you to extract the files and then you run the program from the .exe file.

rkm282
16th Mar 2016, 5:08 PM
This has been a life saver in helping me get my game back up and running! Thank you so much for creating it! ;o)

garnie5
18th Mar 2016, 6:30 PM
Thanks!

Cutiepiegal05
29th May 2016, 8:59 PM
It seems like it would work but it keeps on saying that it as stopped working:(

LadyWolf33
20th Jun 2016, 1:47 AM
How the heck do you install it? That would be very helpful

bttrflies25
3rd Jul 2016, 2:23 AM
how do u make it work..I have to open every file separately...? I don't know which file is corrupted so how do I kno which one to open

maerline
13th Jul 2016, 4:24 PM
Thanks a lot!

zozikoozy
28th Nov 2016, 6:06 PM
Omg this is the best! My game went from loading in over an hour to loading in 9 minutes! My game has never been this fast! Thank you a thousand times!
Turns out I have a couple of corrupted files and about a dozen of sims2package files. I was considering formatting my pc and reinstalling the game. I'm glad I did a little research first!
Thanks again ^^

Stefanina16
30th Dec 2016, 11:31 AM
thank uuuuuu

YANIQUE4U
9th Jan 2017, 9:41 PM
thank you

Bily jednorozec
9th Jan 2017, 11:08 PM
Hi, Delphy!
Thank you for this wonderfull tool. I really appreciate, that it is able to read untouched Sims3Store packs too. :up:
I'm using Custard for cleaning StoreSims3Packs from lot and headers of sets, eventually extracting with it individual Sims3Packs from sets, otherwise unavailable for individual download,

Sfortunatelly I was not able to clean with Custard
SurfingSet and I wasn't able to remove nothing from TinyProdigiesEarlyLearningCenterSET (I've attempted to get from it refrigeratorVenue_DOT08 unavailable for individual Download).
Those modified Sims3Packs are showing in Launcher as brown box with no option for install.
Where I've got that broken Sims3Pack, I've tested updated 1137490 version too, usually I'm using version 1180750 from 10th page of comments.

But I've obtained many individual Sims3Packs missing for individual download in Sims3Store and cleaned many sets from their headers and lots (I prefer to not install lots with Launcher).

1) Can you explain me, please, this phrase from @crinrict blog (http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2011/01/tutorial-delphys-custard.html) (part of Cleaning of Sims3Packs): "Now save (donít use save as that does not work properly)". I've still used only "Save as". Will I run some problems?
(However I'm not able to reopen modified Sims3Packs, edited with no-one from both versions, "Saved" or "Saved as").
2) As I'm still using old 10th page (http://modthesims.info/download.php?p=3463917#post3463917) version of Custard (this newer still don't reads english names of packages), will that broke newer Sims3Packs?
3) Why modified SurfingSet and TinyProdigiesEarlyLearningCenterSET aren't readable by Launcher?
4) Is there some possibility to change description of item shown in Downloads tab in launcher? (Extracted only one item is now shown in launcher with name of the set).

Sorry for disturbing you and thank you for tools, MTS and SimFileShare too. :lovestruc

FemmeDeluxe
1st Jun 2017, 2:59 PM
how do u make it work..I have to open every file separately...? I don't know which file is corrupted so how do I kno which one to open

Did you ever figure out how to open multiple packs at once?

NixieKitty
2nd Jun 2017, 8:20 PM
I like this mod, I just wish you could uncheck MULTIPLE objects at once instead of having to do it individually.

AmandaKilljoy92
18th Aug 2017, 4:33 PM
So, I used this program, opened up a Sims 3 Pack, and when I go back to my downloads folder to check on everything, all my downloads have been removed. Nowhere else on my computer. So I have to ask, what happened, and how do I get all my downloads back? Please, help. :(

ladybarefeet
21st Dec 2017, 2:03 AM
Does anyone know if this tool can be used to fix sims who have a sub-type of "Hair"? Or a lot with a sub-type of Ferrari? If not this tool, then is there such a tool?

stephiebaby
31st Mar 2018, 10:43 PM
This tool is an absolute lifesaver! It's a must have in my Sims toolbox! I use it to scan .SimPack files that may have been packaged with additional content. After I was infected with "The hooker boot" download- Turns out "The hooker boots" were attached to a Sim I downloaded! I never would have been able to find it and delete it without this amazing tool! Thank you!!! <3 You're a Simsaver!!!