PDA

View Full Version : Accessory Mesh Issue

VioletPadfoot
22nd Apr 2011, 3:19 PM
I'm creating an accessory mesh, the Crystal Moon Wand from Sailor Moon, and while the file is perfectly fine as far as I can see, the mesh is displaying rather oddly in BodyShop.

In the first version of the mesh, a part is not displaying, though it was earlier, and the alpha is completely white. It displayed fine before I enabled the alpha, and another part is showing through on the edge when it shouldn't, also happening after I changed the item so it would use the alpha properly. Both of these issues are circled in red in the pics below labeled as Mesh1.

The second version of the mesh... I'm not sure what's wrong. It's constructed just the same as the other one, it even uses some of the same parts as the first one. However I redid the moon and crystal part and now they just aren't displaying properly. See the pic "Mesh2Funkyness" to see what I mean.

Does anyone know what I should do to fix this? Or do I have to redo the mesh again?

fakepeeps7
22nd Apr 2011, 7:59 PM
Accessories can do some weird stuff. I had similar problems with an accessory at one time.

Try the suggestions in this thread (http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=421875) and see if it helps. If not, I think there's a similar issue that's caused by Pets Body Shop.

VioletPadfoot
24th Apr 2011, 10:16 PM
Thanks fakepeeps7, changing the comments in Milkshape worked. Now onto fixing the textures.