PDA

View Full Version : Change Sims in Cas

Mirrrr
2nd Jun 2011, 1:46 PM
Now with generations we can change all pre made sims in cas. But I have a problem. If i make them thinner they all get more fat again the second i close cas.

Does anyone else has this bug?

Ciane
2nd Jun 2011, 2:17 PM
That is a problem that was noted with earlier mods, so I guess that EA didn't fix that part of it. Maybe that is why they didn't offer that option earlier even though it was in the base game prima guide.

lipe2k
2nd Jun 2011, 2:26 PM
This doesn't happen in my game, but the only way to make my sims thinner and hotter ir through CAS editing. They can work out for how long they can, but they just don't get fit!

Mirrrr
2nd Jun 2011, 2:29 PM
Well they get hot and fit but the moment i close cas they just get fat again loool

The rest of the things i change do stay btw but only the weight problem

clynnc19
2nd Jun 2011, 3:51 PM
Is this a cheat? What do you have to do to edit them in CAS?

Mirrrr
2nd Jun 2011, 4:56 PM
testingCheatsenabled true and then click on the sim you want to change

clynnc19
2nd Jun 2011, 5:20 PM
Oh okay. Thanks :D

xlisa_mareix
2nd Jun 2011, 5:51 PM
i dont understand. if you make them thin they should stay thin. not go bag to being larger. thats just weird.

acid_paradox
2nd Jun 2011, 6:24 PM
Well, xlisa mareix, have you been getting opposite results? Anyway, I've always had this problem. It began when I started using DebugEnabler to edit sims in CAS, and it's still happening now. Does any experienced modder have any idea why this happens? Is it written in the code that sims can't get liposuction? This is a life simulation game.

twallan
2nd Jun 2011, 7:51 PM
Does anyone else has this bug?

As Ciane noted, that has been an issue with "Edit in CAS" since the inception of the game.

It was fixed in MasterController's version of the interaction a while ago. Haven't tested it lately though, so I'm unsure whether the fix is still operational.

:)