PDA

View Full Version : DE helps with adventure board prob?

norafish
23rd Jul 2011, 6:40 AM
I've been having the same adventure board problem everyone else seems to be having, where I get to a certain point and can't get any more adventures, and I read somewhere that if I got twallan's debug enabler I could use it to spawn adventure calls straight to my sim... I don't know if that will fix it, but can I do that? I've been exploring the debugger and I don't see that option anywhere in the menu.

norafish
25th Jul 2011, 5:03 AM
Okay... I clicked on my sim, opened the menu and went: nraas>debugenabler>options: sim>opportunities>add opportunity>adventure>egypt. I got a long list of adventures, but they were under names where I couldn't really tell which ones I wanted. There were:

badexplorer 1-5
bughunt
loveaffair 1-16
metal trade 1-6
morepoms
mummification 1 & 2
mummycurse 1-6
native friend 1 & 2
plunderegypt 1-16
plunderegyptbad 1-10
plunderegyptgood 1-10
pomfarmer
tombdisaster 1-3
tombtours 1-6
touristbrochure 1-6
trappedathome 1 & 2

Anyway, that might be too much information, seeing as it probably means nothing... I don't see any of the big tomb adventures, just little ones, but I see major ones under france and china, like landgraab mansion and dong huo. what does this mean? are those adventures somehow gone from the game altogether?

Don_Babilon
25th Jul 2011, 10:55 AM
The big ones are listed. Numbers like 1-16 mean that there are 16 different stages for this one adventure, i.e., it's a big one. I highlighted the big ones in your list that I can remember straight away:
badexplorer 1-5
bughunt
loveaffair 1-16 ("In Search of Love")
metal trade 1-6
morepoms
mummification 1 & 2
mummycurse 1-6 ("Cursed!")
native friend 1 & 2
plunderegypt 1-16 (The big one that sends you through almost every tomb to retrieve three relics)
plunderegyptbad 1-10 ("Black Bag Job")
plunderegyptgood 1-10 (can't remember this one, but might be the same like plunderegypt)
pomfarmer
tombdisaster 1-3 (Get soaked, singed and cursed)
tombtours 1-6 (Pay a visit to every major sight in Egypt)
touristbrochure 1-6
trappedathome 1 & 2 (The one where you have to disable traps in a basement)

If you're more familiar with the in-game names for each adventure you might also want to try twallan's MasterController. Under "Basic" there's also an option to choose adventures and opportunities. It's easier with MC than with DE.