PDA

View Full Version : WCIF this hair converted to female, or someone to do it for me?

byemonday
13th Mar 2012, 8:00 PM
I'd do it myself, but I have a Mac and can't use SimPe. I'm dying to have this converted to Female YA/A.

http://club-crimsyn.dreamwidth.org/26973.html

Birdflight
13th Mar 2012, 8:32 PM
by the way, no requests! just a warning before a mod sees :L :bunny:

Nysha
13th Mar 2012, 8:46 PM
Sims 3 hair, sims 3 forum, SimPE? Perhaps you mean S3PE - which can be used on a Mac. So yes, if anyone knows of an existing conversion, fantastic... if not, the tutorial section is your oyster. :)

Pepperbutt
14th Mar 2012, 5:30 AM
Ehhh, if it requires WINE or Java, I wouldn't say it's Mac compatible. WINE is a pain in the damned ass to get to run properly (the hell do I do with wrappers?), and Java is picky about what and when it runs. I think I tried it and it was all gtfo, don't like you today.. AFTER taking half an hour to load the program.

Just my experience with it.

ChelseaO
14th Mar 2012, 3:38 PM
If you use Twallan's master controller there is an option to make all hairs unisex. I use that and it works great.
I hope this helps =)

byemonday
14th Mar 2012, 10:09 PM
If you use Twallan's master controller there is an option to make all hairs unisex. I use that and it works great.
I hope this helps =)

Really? I have it, I've never seen that. What's it under?

ChelseaO
15th Mar 2012, 1:51 PM
I can't really remember off the top of my head but I think it's under "General Options". Click on city hall, then select Nraas, then Master Controller, and then select General Options and the option should be in that list. When I boot up my game I'll check to make sure that's where it is.