PDA

View Full Version : The Liscense for This Product Has Been Reached Using Origin

Sims99Fanatic
23rd Apr 2012, 5:12 PM
I'm using Origin for my latest EP (Apartment Life) I had to uninstall The Sims 2 Fun With Pets because there is no patch for it and it is giving me a lot of problems. After I uninstalled The Fun With Pets, I can no longer launch the game at all! It either gives me the error This game needs to connect to the internet to verify ownership (even though I AM connected to the internet) or The License for This Product Has Expired please contact the ea website and it gives me a website url that no longer is in service. I called EA support they just told me there were some issues with Sims 2 and check on the EA forums, well I did and couldn't find what I was looking for, I googled for the problem, and found a solution, but it was written for if you have your game on disk. And yes, I already tried launching the game through Origin, that doesn't work either. Please :help:

HystericalParoxysm
23rd Apr 2012, 5:16 PM
I think you'd need to call EA back - it's their product, and they can tell you better where to look for the info, or provide you a fix.