PDA

View Full Version : Is there a mod for kids to use Dr Vu's?

Sof_m9
20th Aug 2012, 7:41 PM
Cosmetic Surgeon? There's a mod that allows teens to use it but I haven't seen one for kids. Anyone knows?

labellavienna
20th Aug 2012, 9:41 PM
what is it?

julmoo
20th Aug 2012, 10:10 PM
I'm not sure.

Then again I would generally wait with the surgery until they're AT LEAST teens because they could still grow into their face.

Yazoo
20th Aug 2012, 10:30 PM
I agree with julmoo. But yeah, I went looking for you. And I couldn't find anything. Nothing at all. In which I do apologize.

VerDeTerre
20th Aug 2012, 11:17 PM
You can perform Sim Surgery on children with Christianlov's copy mirror. It's in this collection: http://www.mediafire.com/?9dg55i751kk7s3n. Julmoo makes a great point, however. Kids will look very different as teens and even teens haven't finished growing either. You can always use a mod/cheat to have them grow up and not save the game if you're concerned how they will turn out. I've adjusted children's faces before because I've learned to recognize how certain features will go and because of how their parents look. But, typically, I'll just make one to three clicks in the direction of one of the template faces that I like. Usually that's enough to soften any features that I don't like yet still allow them to retain some individuality and character.

M.M.A.A.
21st Aug 2012, 3:19 PM
You can use Insimenator, by spawning the Insimenator, an object with the same name, and you can 'Fix Appearance' of a sim, of ANY age (except baby, duh!) in question. Changes are not genetic though!

Sof_m9
23rd Aug 2012, 11:55 PM
Thanks for the link to Christianlov's copy mirror, much appreciated!!

Amalia81
24th Aug 2012, 2:48 AM
Here's (http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=56241) a tutorial on how to make the changes genetic using SimPE. The pictures are gone but the directions are pretty clear.

VerDeTerre
24th Aug 2012, 6:58 AM
Thanks for the link to Christianlov's copy mirror, much appreciated!! You're welcome. As M.M.A.A. pointed out, the changes are only cosmetic just as they are for Dr. Vu's. As Amelia suggested, Simpe can be used for making genetic changes by copying from an archtype Sim that is already in the game or that you created and put in your neighborhood. I think Sim Blender might do it too, but don't quote me. I've only used Simpe.