PDA

View Full Version : Arbor Falls Recreation Project

Jawusa
22nd Nov 2015, 6:10 PM
I finally found it. It was buried somewhere in my Documents folder.
This is Arbor Falls with the empty lots. (Terrain sculpt and paint has already been extracted and added to the lots)

Mark would normally recreate the Stories neighborhoods but I don't think he's able to do that now.
@marka93 Is it OK if I take over your project and recreate Arbor Falls myself?

I won't manage to do it as fast as you did with Garden Heights, Bitville and Mesa Flats though.
I can't rebuild a whole neighborhood in one day. I need... at least a month for this. Lol.

Edit: Attachment removed.

marka93
22nd Nov 2015, 10:40 PM
Go ahead so do what you can and hopefully I can get back into Sims 2 in a month or 2.

Jawusa
26th Nov 2015, 6:15 PM
The upper district of Arbor Falls is complete. So far, I have rebuild 7 lots in 4 days. Arbor Falls has 22 lots. So I'll have to rebuild 15 lots until 30th November or December? When are we going to upload the Pet Stories neighborhoods? I assume, we'll upload them all at once, won't we? ;)

marka93
28th Nov 2015, 5:35 PM
It is up to you for you do the best job at making the front page and all the photos' for them.

Starting to look like a hood again, job well done.

Jawusa
3rd Dec 2015, 5:47 PM
Arbor Falls is complete and ready to be playtested. Garden Heights and Mesa Flats need to be playtested as well. If everything is alright, we can start adding the sims.

Speaking of sims, ALL of the sims need to be recreated from scratch. All of them have missing faces when they're elders. That's probably because there aren't any elders in PS.
But the good news is that almost everyone has the 2nd face template - so it won't take hours to recreate one face. Some of them are fixed in 1 minute.

marka93
18th Dec 2015, 1:56 AM
I have downloaded this but don't know if I will be able to test it or not.
I will try and get a good look through though to see if I see anything out of place in the next day or 2.

Jawusa
19th Dec 2015, 9:17 AM
There were some missing objects in PS, so I placed them. But I could remove them if you want to have a more accurate version.
We just have to make sure that it has some tiny differences to the originial. We might get into copyright issues if we don't do that.

marka93
28th Dec 2015, 4:37 PM
No matter what it should be different than EA's because we use only base game items and they used Pets EP items.

All stores and houses should have what is needed to make them whole.

So far ever thing looks good but I only went in a did a quick look around.