PDA

View Full Version : Script Mod list not showing up

HANNZIE16
1st Jan 2018, 7:21 AM
Hello i am having so much trouble. I cannot get the script mod list to show in the game menu i have tried everything i can think of even watching videos didn't work. Can someone please help me????

igazor
1st Jan 2018, 8:54 AM
Hello i am having so much trouble. I cannot get the script mod list to show in the game menu i have tried everything i can think of even watching videos didn't work. Can someone please help me????
Given that you are posting this question on TS3 and TS4 boards on this site at the same time, I have to ask...which game are you playing (or is it both)? They are very different from each other.

In TS3 there are two popular mods that suppress the script mod list pop-up from ever appearing. Those would be AwesomeMod and NRaas NoCD. If you have either or both of those, then this is nothing to worry about. But the better question, since that list often becomes incomplete after a while anyway, are the mods you have installed actually working?

Again if TS3, is this the procedure you have used to install your mods? Note that when adding or removing Script Mods from the Mods\Packages folder, you will also need to clear (delete) the scriptCache.package file from the top level of your TS3 user game folder.
http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Installing_Sims_3_Package_Files/Setup_and_Files