PDA

View Full Version : Romeo & Juliette wont marry!

mikesprincess2006
13th Jun 2005, 12:04 AM
Okay this is bugging the crap out of me. I had Romeo & Juliette go to college together, graduate and then move into the same house. Romeo proposed marriage and Jules accepted. Everything was fine and dandy.... then I chose Throw Wedding Party and invited their buds (no family) and put out the wedding arch. When it came time for them to exchange vows neither of them can choose the wedding arch, even clicking on eachother they dont have a option to propose marriage. Their relationships scores are 100/100 for both and I did double check to make sure they are indeed engaged.....so why cant they marry!!! HELP :confused:

dancertricia
13th Jun 2005, 12:13 AM
did you mean that you proposed engagement or marriage? If you proposed marriage then they are already married.

mikesprincess2006
13th Jun 2005, 12:19 AM
sorry I didnt make that clear--my appoglies. No he proposed engagement, when it came time to get married--there's no option for it. even in their memories it doest say "married Juliette" or vice versa

dancertricia
13th Jun 2005, 12:25 AM
there's probably a cheat or hack that would help you, but I don't use many cheats or hacks so I'm not sure which one. The inSIMinater might have an option to make sims married.

~Jessica~
13th Jun 2005, 12:33 AM
have you tried just having him propose marriage without doing the arch and party? if that doesnt work you could use something like SimPe and make them married. What an odd bug to have....maybe they were never meant to be married? lol

mikesprincess2006
13th Jun 2005, 12:46 AM
where can i find SimPe? Ive heard of it and never got around to downloading it or anything of that nature

bairy
13th Jun 2005, 1:33 AM
Google is your friend (http://sims.ambertation.de/)

mikesprincess2006
13th Jun 2005, 1:40 AM
Google is your friend (http://sims.ambertation.de/)

yeah i just found SimPE and im downloading it now even though i havent a clue how to work it.

BTW do any of ya known a place to get good, work-style maternity clothes? :blah:

elviramouse26
12th Jul 2005, 6:53 AM
I had trouble getting them married too. I had them move in together and they proposed all right but then my Juliette got pregnant and kept refusing Romeo's proposals. They eventually got married but it took me a few attempts.

goabigail
13th Jul 2005, 4:35 AM
HMM... WELL HOW YOU LiKE THEM APPLESz?