Different Coloured Eyes (Perfect For Yuna)
I mad 5 different colours: L blue, Blue, Brown, Grey and Green all as the sim's left eye. The download can be found under Glasses. This is great for doing Yuna. The screenshots are all done on my Yuna. The colours should appear on teenagers and upwards. The screenshots are form pleasantview outside my amazing house i hope to put on mts2 remember to make yuna make the natural eyes green and my eye download light blue.
Or do whatever i can't remember who else has bi-eyes.
I have Nightlife installed but it may work without ep.
If you want more colours or if you have and questions please ask.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|oddeyes.zip||37.0 KB||6,387||5th Feb 2006|
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|Different Colored Eyes - Cyborg by generalzoi|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Windows Vista/7/8: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
- Windows XP: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files(x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Origin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Mac: APPLICATIONS FOLDER -> THE SIMS 2 -> TSDATA -> RES -> CATALOG
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Page 1 of 2
Here is a list of some other recolours of the same meshes:
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by tidus_reeves.
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
38 Comments / replies (Who?)