This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
After many tries and a few great tutorials (Thanks, Dr. Pixel!), I was able to make a mesh for a tunic based on Link from the Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time game.
Note: This is a body mesh and an accesory, not a full sim. If you want to make one, be my guest. Also, feel free to recolour, just please give credit either way.
The body mesh has about the same number of faces as a maxis mesh; the hat has about 425 or so.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Teen Mesh with 3 recolours (Green, Blue, and Red)
- Adult Mesh with 3 recolours (Green, Blue, and Red)
- Elder Mesh with 3 recolours (Green, Blue, and Red)
- Child outfit (no mesh needed, only one colour)
- Hat accessory with 3 recolours (Blue and Red are Teen - Elder, Green is Child - Elder)
- If the sim turns his head at an odd angle, the neck may split.
- The hat was made for the 'mop' style, so others may peek through.
EDIT - Feb. 7: Added Fierce Deity Link from Majora's Mask. It includes Teen - Elder ages and the matching hat (but no meshes)