UPDATED:Added collection file- Tuscan Kitchen Re-colors
Here are 4 recolors of Phoenix Phaerie Tuscan Kitchen also includes recolors of my Country Rose china cabinet and sidetable, and a Maxis barstool. There are a few new mesh clutter items in a seperate made by myself. The 4 colors are white, redwood, dark wornwood(which matches ethic/exotic bedroom recolor), dark cherry(its suppose to be cherry)lol.
The clutter items for the stovehood goes through the ceiling a bit so if you have a second level they will poke through the floor a bit
Hope you like
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|darkcherry.rar||613.2 KB||82,964||16th Jun 2006|
|darkwornwood.rar||1.03 MB||78,682||16th Jun 2006|
|redwood.rar||891.4 KB||76,234||16th Jun 2006|
|white.rar||629.9 KB||88,017||16th Jun 2006|
|TuscanKitchenclutter.rar||684.4 KB||82,786||16th Jun 2006|
|Tuscan Kitchen Kitchen Collection.rar||1.9 KB||84,861||20th Jun 2006|
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|Country Rose Diningroom by luslipz73|
|Tuscan Kitchen Set *UPDATED* by phoenix_phaerie|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Windows Vista/7/8: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
- Windows XP: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files(x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Origin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Mac: APPLICATIONS FOLDER -> THE SIMS 2 -> TSDATA -> RES -> CATALOG
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Here is a list of some other recolours of the same meshes:
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by luslipz73.
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
130 Comments / replies (Who?)