Wow... I've been working with this sim for like... er... three months, since mid november.
I'm very proud of him, and he's my little baby :D
It's the great, danish and hunky actor Mads Mikkelsen.
If you're from a nordic country you may have seen him in Rejseholdet (Mordkommisionen), Blinkende lygter, Elsker dig for evigt, De GrÅ™nne slagtere, Adams Ä‡bler and Efter brylluppet.
For you outside Scandinavia we have, for example, King Arthur and Casino Royale.
Name: Mads (Dittman) Mikkelsen
Born: 22 November 1965
Birthplace: Å˜sterbro, Copenhagen, Denmark
Father: Henning Mikkelsen
Siblings: Lars Mikkelsen
Wife: Hanne Jacobsen (1987 - present)
Kids: 2 children; doughter Viola; son Carl
If you want to know more about him (pictures, facts, movies) just visit my hunky men website.
Alright, to credits (everything is included).
Skin: By me
Eyes: By me
Nosetrails: By me (I wasn't happy with the way the skin nosetrails turned out)
Eyebrows: By Peggysims
Eyelids: By Hakaisha (it's under eyeliner)
Blush: By JoanneDyer
Eyebags: By Mercosims
Lipstick: By Serasims (site closed)
Stubble: By Maxis
Hair and clothes is not included, but they are made by maxis and comes with OfB. I didn't include them so people without it can download him - He comes with a pair of maxis underwear and maxis default hair.
For you who likes Mads as Le Chiffre and/or Tristan, I have made some extra stuff for you.
His eye. For that you'll need generalzoi's mesh.
His scar, with and without blood.
(Clothes shown in pictures are maxis and comes with Glamour, Stuff.
And hair is Maxis comes with the base game.)
(sorry for the smiling pics - but he insistead on smiling...)
(No special clothes... and the hair can you find here, by Sshodan, it's called prodigy hair
If you want to, I can make his hair in Pusher (I, II and III)
*You may include my things on your sim on mod the sims 2 and on insiminator, as long as you give me proper credit, a link to my site or to this thread. If you want to upload it on any other site - ASK!
*You may NOT upload my things on Exchange (The sims 2 official website), at The Sims Resource or other pay sites (this means in full sims and separately as well).
*Do NOT change, edit or re-colour my creations!
*You may NOT take credit for my things and/or claim them as your own (that is called STEALING!)
Besides that, enjoy!
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|Mads Mikkelsen.zip||3.19 MB||724||14th Jan 2007|
|Le Chiffre extra.zip||217.1 KB||290||14th Jan 2007|
|Tristan extra.zip||103.2 KB||334||14th Jan 2007|
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|Different Colored Eyes - Cyborg by generalzoi|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Here is a list of some other recolours of the same meshes:
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by Hardy boyz.
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
10 Comments / replies (Who?)