I'm a naruto fan, I can't help it x.x
I take no credit for this eye whatsoever
The eye is made from generalzoi's Different Colored eye mesh, and Lifa's sharingan. I have gotten permission from Lifa to use her eye and she, as well as generalzoi because without her this wouldn't be possible, should get all the credit, they both did an awesome job and should be looked up!
I hope you all like this eye!! It should make your Kakashi seem more realistic!
Oh also I didn't make the scar and it doesn't come with it. Sheyza made it but he deleted the download so I'm sorry! I think I'll try and make my own now since I lost my downloads and don't have his scar anymore either x.x
The hair is recolored by me and it is originally made by Kavar, it's called razor hair and can be found here:
Oh dude before I forget if you want Kakashi's wonderful awesome black eye (his genetic eyes) look up vivi_nousi here:
I loveee her eyes...in fact I just love the stuff she makes but then again if I started that list this would be a very very long thread...
Lifa for being so kind after I embarrassed myself with being a pest...
generalzoi for being so kind after I embarrassed myself with being a pest...seems to happen alot x.x
kitanazworld for introducing me to the different colored eyes mesh
and all the rest of you anime fans ^_^
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|2ef26b4a_kakashieye.zip||9.3 KB||22,809||16th Apr 2007|
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|Different Colored Eyes - Cyborg by generalzoi|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Windows Vista/7/8: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
- Windows XP: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files(x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Origin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Mac: APPLICATIONS FOLDER -> THE SIMS 2 -> TSDATA -> RES -> CATALOG
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Here is a list of some other recolours of the same meshes:
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by bannasweetie.
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
11 Comments / replies (Who?)