Ten Recolours for the Recolourable Ford Mustang GT (without racing stripes)
I have made these new recolours per request for the *Recolourable* Ford Mustang GT by Numenor . Many thanks !
The recolours black, red an yellow are only for the exterior: they don't need an additional interior, you can use the same with the Numenor's one.
These ( grey, silver, gold, brown, green, blue and bordeaux) are full : exterior and interior. In any case you can choose your favourite colours match, as usually.
Don't forget the Numenor's mesh required, and, please, thanks him
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|ML_Recolor_Black_FordMustangGT.rar||49.1 KB||8,262||4th May 2007|
|ML_Recolor_Blu_FordMustangGT.rar||73.3 KB||7,088||4th May 2007|
|ML_Recolor_Gold_FordMustangGT.rar||70.4 KB||5,839||4th May 2007|
|ML_Recolor_Gray_FordMustangGT.rar||73.2 KB||6,003||4th May 2007|
|ML_Recolor_Moro_FordMustangGT.rar||70.9 KB||5,198||4th May 2007|
|ML_Recolor_Red_FordMustangGT.rar||52.8 KB||6,798||4th May 2007|
|ML_Recolor_Silver_FordMustangGT.rar||74.1 KB||6,813||4th May 2007|
|ML_Recolor_Yellow_FordMustangGT_.rar||53.8 KB||5,184||4th May 2007|
|ML_Recolor_Green_FordMustangGT_.rar||72.3 KB||5,149||4th May 2007|
|ML_Recolor_Bordo_FordMustangGT.rar||71.4 KB||5,176||4th May 2007|
|Recolor_FordMustangGT_ALL.rar||661.0 KB||14,204||4th May 2007|
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|*Recolourable* Ford Mustang GT by Numenor|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Windows Vista/7/8: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
- Windows XP: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files(x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Origin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Mac: APPLICATIONS FOLDER -> THE SIMS 2 -> TSDATA -> RES -> CATALOG
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Here is a list of some other recolours of the same meshes:
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by MaryLou.
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
15 Comments / replies (Who?)