Zasalamel's eye and tattoo
Well, first I didn't think that this is possible to do, but it worked. I finally made the eye and the tattoo of Zasalamel from Soul Calibur 3. In some ways I like that guy.
The only problem is that the eye and the tattoo are not in ONE download file. Sorry but I couldn't do it in an other way. But I hope you like this set anyway.
- skintone by Enayla ( -> http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=183044 )
- eyes by bruno ( -> http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=229117 )
- eyebrows by helaene ( -> http://www.helaene.com/archive.html )
- Different Colored Eyes - Cyborg by generalzoi ( -> http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=101991 )
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|26_05_07_simgirl24_Zasalamel's_eye_and_tattoo.zip||25.1 KB||1,796||26th May 2007|
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|Different Colored Eyes - Cyborg by generalzoi|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Windows Vista/7/8: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
- Windows XP: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files(x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Origin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Mac: APPLICATIONS FOLDER -> THE SIMS 2 -> TSDATA -> RES -> CATALOG
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Here is a list of some other recolours of the same meshes:
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by simgirl24.
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
3 Comments / replies (Who?)