gypsy outfits for adults
i would like to thank Chriko, Gara, LordDragonstone, Aligeth, Tiggerypum, and Sim-ages for their beautiful meshes that they so kindly allow everyone to recolor.
meshes not included
for the purple dress, http://nene.modthesims.info/download.php?t=232462
for the red dress and the green dress, http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=241592
for the dress with the red skirt and the green top,
clothes/female/everyday/entire outfit/page 2 or 3
for the blue dress, http://www.sapphiresims2.com/showthread.php?t=15723
people are having trouble getting into sappphire sims right now so you can find the mesh here for now.
for the male clothes, http://www.sim-ages.com/cms/
in the free section
for the belly dancer dresses.
2-for-u no longer exists so i have included the mesh, it is separate from the belly dancer upload though so make sure you grab the (chriko mesh) file for them to work.
hope you like
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|gypsy women.rar||4.53 MB||19,591||7th Sep 2007|
|belly dancers.rar||1,018.3 KB||15,311||7th Sep 2007|
|gypsy men.rar||3.70 MB||15,328||7th Sep 2007|
|chriko mesh.zip||133.3 KB||7,500||13th Jan 2010|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Windows Vista/7/8: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
- Windows XP: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files(x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Origin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Mac: APPLICATIONS FOLDER -> THE SIMS 2 -> TSDATA -> RES -> CATALOG
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Here is a list of some other recolours of the same meshes:
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by sherahbim.
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
45 Comments / replies (Who?)
Gender: Male Female
Clothing Type: Everyday Formal Underwear Sleepwear Swimwear Athletic Outerwear
Clothing Style: Historial Fantasy
Other Type: Not Applicable
Maxis Flags: Not Applicable
Outfit Type: Full Outfit