Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 17th Oct 2007 at 02:35 PM - Updated 4th Jul 2011 at 10:53 PM by NixNivis - Viewed 11871 times. Direct link to this thread
7 Comments / replies (Who?) , 6 times favourited , 116 times thanked
Ellora is from Elaius Prime, the capital world of the Elaii Consociation, and she serves as Science Officer on the USS Cicero. She was cast out from Elaii society when she left her homeworld to join Starfleet against her parents' will. She is quiet and keeps mostly to herself, and many of her crewmates consider her a bit aloof - but if you take the time to get to know her, you'll find that she has a big heart, and that she is a fiercely loyal friend.
You may use Ellora to model your clothing/objects, but do not claim her as your own creation under any circumstances, lest I and my ferocious attack schnauzer hunt you down and force you to play "fetch" until your arms fall off.
Now, for some reason, BodyShop doesn't feel like packing the rank insignia mesh together with the Sim. Therefore, if you want the rank insignia, you need to get the file called MESH_nixnivis_twopips.package from here. Sorry about that!
Body mesh: polys=2110, vertices=1498
Lieutenant's rank insignia: polys=122, vertices=32
Custom Content by Me:
- Rank insignia for Starfleet lieutenant
- Starfleet Science Division uniform
- Body mesh
Custom Content Included:
- Eyes: Mayday Eyes - Alien by Rensim
- Lipstick: Floriental - Frangipani by Bruno
- Blush: Circonflex Anti-Shine by Rensim
- Skintone: Fae Blue skin by Enayla
Thank you to all the creators of the included content!
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: