Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
|Hi, Unregistered! Still using Blue Game Style? Try out the new MTS theme, now in beta. Show me!|
Posted 10th Jan 2008 at 9:11 AM - Updated 21st Oct 2008 at 12:28 PM by angel f - Viewed 8263 times. Direct link to this thread
4 Comments / replies (Who?) , 34 times thanked
The burrows is a cute little cottage.
It has two good sized bedrooms. The livingroom with open plan kitchen is spacious and very warm.
I have permission from Mangosims to upload their plantes in my lots. Please, so not do this too, unless you have permission from them.
Ewelina has given me permission to share her walls in my houses.
Lot Size: 2x2
Lot Price: 19.992
Custom Content Included:
- Tile Floor by kittyispretty69
- floor darkerneutral by JLonier
- Giant Oleander by corvidophile2
- Mango Petite plante by Mangosims
- Mango Plante by Mangosims
- kuusamabrown and green wall by Bruno
- Flower wall part 1 by Ewelina
- Flower wall part 2 by Ewelina
- dark brown wall by Suza
- Wicker Eddie Bauer Lakeside Cottage Collection by megativity13
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?