female fantasy clothing
i have 5 fantasy dresses for everyone today, there are 4 new ones, and one from my queen of the fay sim i though i would include in case anyone wanted the dress only.
you will need 2 meshes for these to work
for the Star light, and Fay Queen dresses you will need this mesh by iamliz13
and for the Gilded and Fay dresses you will need this mesh by Warlokk
sim-ages made the mesh for the Enchanted dress and it is included
thank you too all the mesh makers for these beautiful meshes
i apologize for the lack of my usual fun pictures, i apparently missed the new about no pay content being allowed in ss so all my other pictures were not allowed.
hope you all enjoy these
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|Enchanted.rar||1.16 MB||4,891||27th Jan 2008|
|Fay.rar||192.5 KB||2,449||27th Jan 2008|
|Fay Queen.rar||1.02 MB||2,937||27th Jan 2008|
|Gilded.rar||347.3 KB||2,553||27th Jan 2008|
|Star light.rar||1.14 MB||2,781||27th Jan 2008|
|all dresses.rar||3.85 MB||7,832||27th Jan 2008|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Windows Vista/7/8: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
- Windows XP: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files(x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Origin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Mac: APPLICATIONS FOLDER -> THE SIMS 2 -> TSDATA -> RES -> CATALOG
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Here is a list of some other recolours of the same meshes:
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by sherahbim.
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
15 Comments / replies (Who?)
Clothing Type: Everyday Formal Underwear Sleepwear Swimwear Athletic Outerwear
Clothing Style: Fantasy
Other Type: Not Applicable
Maxis Flags: Not Applicable
Outfit Type: Full Outfit