The Borg are Back!
Are there any more terrifying words spoken in Federation Space?
Well, have no fear! With our new Build-A-Borg technology Assimilation can be quick and painless!! This program has all the parts you need to get you started on Mass Galaxy Domination in a few easy steps! Download today, Dominate tomorrow!!
I have packaged each Borg Drone into separate files containing the items specific to each model. But you will need to download the Skin and Eyes package or they just won't look Borgy enough! I did not make any masks or clothes for Toddlers and Babies, seeing as they are awaiting puberty to begin their Assimilation. I am going to list each zip's contents below, and the meshes needed for each! (if not mentioned, the mesh is Maxis & the links for each mesh are at the bottom of this page!)
Skin and Eyes -
Skintone is genetic
(the next two eyes use General Zoi's mesh - "Different Colored Eyes- Cyborg. Which can be found here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=101991
for some reason it didn't register with the other meshes provided! You will need this to make the next 2 eyes work!)
Borg Green Eye - see Model 3 of 6
Borg Mechanical Eye - see Model 1 of 6 for a clear look at the pattern, the actual eye is used in Model 2 of 6
1 of 6 - Borg Drone - Elder Male
Elder Male Mask
2 of 6 - Borg Drone - Elder Female
Elder Female Mask
Elder Female Hair - covers all ages
Green Eyepiece - (uses mesh by Funnyycats at MTS2 - *updated* Saiyan Scouter)
3 of 6 - Assimilation Drone - Adult Male
Male Hood Hair - covers all ages
Adult Male Mask
Borg Tool - (uses mesh by Rosesims2.net / Magic / page 9 / Chainsaw)
Borg Muscle Suit - (uses mesh by Marvine & Beosboxboy at Insimenator.net / Underwear:Fullbody with nipples for the Body Builder)
4 of 6 - Assimilation Drone - Adult Female
Female Hood Hair - covers all ages
Adult Female Mask
Red Eyepiece - (uses mesh by Funnyycats @ MTS2 / *updated* Saiyan Scouter)
Borg Powergirl Suit - (uses mesh by Warlokk at MTS2)
5 of 6 - Work Drone - Teen Male
Blue Eyepiece - (uses mesh by Funnyycats @ MTS2 / *updated* Saiyan Scouter)
6 of 6 - Work Drone - Teen Female
Teen Female Mask
Teen Female Hair - covers all ages
Borg Children's Outfits = Pre-Assimilation
Male Shorts Suit
These Borg are all Base Game Compatible!!
Do not upload to the Exchange or paysites or anywhere else!!
Do not claim as your own!!
Because these guys took me so long to make - (roughly, about a month or so) they are very dear to my heart, so please do not upload any of their parts or recolors without my permission!!
And please hit the thanks button on your way out!
Custom Content by Me:
- New Borg Muscle by Puppetfish at MTS2
- New Borg Male Hood by [email protected]
- New Borg AM Mask by Puppetfish @ MTS2
- Borg tool
- New Borg EM Mask by Puppetfish @MTS2
- New Borg Elder Male by Puppetfish
- New Borg EF Mask by Puppetfish @MTS2
- New Borg Eyepiece Green by Puppetfish
- New Borg Elder by Puppetfish at MTS2
- New Borg EF Hair by Puppetfish @ MTS2
- New Borg Skintone
- New Borg Eye Mechanical
- New Borg Eye Green
- New Borg Eyes by Puppetfish at MTS2
- New Borg Child Female by Puppetfish
- New Borg Child Male by Puppetfish
- New Borg TF Mask by Puppetfish @ MTS2
- New Borg TF Hair by Puppetfish @ MTS2
- New Borg Teen Female by Puppetfish
- Borg Eye
- New Borg Female Hood by [email protected]
- New Borg AF Mask by Puppetfish @ MTS2
- New Borg AF Suit by Puppetfish @ MTS2
- New Borg Teen Male by Puppetfish
- New Borg Eyepiece Blue
Special THANK YOU to Warlokk, Marvine & Beosboxboy, Funnyycats, and GeneralZoi for their wonderful meshes!!!
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|1 of 6 by Puppetfish.zip||602.6 KB||2,723||4th Feb 2008|
|2 of 6 by Puppetfish.zip||798.5 KB||2,581||4th Feb 2008|
|3 of 6 by Puppetfish.zip||694.5 KB||2,729||4th Feb 2008|
|4 of 6 by Puppetfish.zip||691.6 KB||2,583||4th Feb 2008|
|5 of 6 by Puppetfish.zip||156.0 KB||2,378||4th Feb 2008|
|6 of 6 by Puppetfish.zip||926.6 KB||2,439||4th Feb 2008|
|Borg children's outfits by Puppetfish.zip||378.9 KB||2,252||4th Feb 2008|
|Borg skin & eyes by Puppetfish.zip||659.9 KB||2,754||4th Feb 2008|
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=9378 (non-MTS2 link)|
|rosesims2.net/ (non-MTS2 link)|
|*UPDATED* Saiyan Scouter by funnyycats|
|Different Colored Eyes - Cyborg by generalzoi|
|Warlokk's PowerGirl Bodyshape Clothing Set by Warlokk|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Here is a list of some other recolours of the same meshes:
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by puppetfish.
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
20 Comments / replies (Who?)