Slight Squint -crossed eyes- for the goofy Look!
Finally! I have waited to be able to make crossed eyes, thanks to generalzoi for this great mesh idea!
a dumb photo *g*
I have used my wide eyes set for making these!
To get to this effect I made side eyemasks in 5 basic colors (to find under custom make-up).
I recolored Generalzoi's eyemesh into 5 basic colored squinted eyes (to find under accessories).
If you want your sims to have the squinted eyes, just choose the accessory eye and its matching eye(face)mask!
if you want your sim just to look to the left side, then choose only the eyemask in the custom make-up section.
OneEyeMask: the mesh recolors
WideEyesSideMask: side looking eyemasks
I hope you enjoy them!
Generalzoi for the Mesh
Raonjena for the hair in the preview.
Justsims for the clothing
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|LaPink_WideEyesSideMask.rar||63.5 KB||4,778||8th Feb 2008|
|LaPink_OneEyeMask.rar||33.9 KB||4,176||8th Feb 2008|
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|Different Colored Eyes - Cyborg by generalzoi|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Windows Vista/7/8: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
- Windows XP: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files(x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Origin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Mac: APPLICATIONS FOLDER -> THE SIMS 2 -> TSDATA -> RES -> CATALOG
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Page 1 of 2
Here is a list of some other recolours of the same meshes:
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by icedmango.
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
30 Comments / replies (Who?)