After downloading fanseelamb
's Maxis Outerwear as... Outerwear!
, I remembered some Maxis-made clothes that could fit the Athletic Wear category, so I unlocked/coverted some outfits. Enjoy them!
Content (sims2-basegame version):
These ones are only available for teens, adults, young adults and elders.
- 1 Tracksuit (Just for males)
- 4 Jogging suits
- 2 Coach outfits
- 2 Llama costumes
- 3 Hoodies (Just for adult and young adult males)
Content (UNI version):
These ones are only available for young adults and adults.
- 1 Cow costume (Available for elders, adults and young adults)
- 2 Basketball uniforms (Just for males)
- 2 Cheerleader uniforms (Just for females)
- 1 Lettermans
- 3 Tracksuits (Just for females)
Remember that you need The Sims 2 University for the richi3frogs_maxis-sportywear_UNI.package
1. Download the file, or files, you want.
2. Unzip them.
3. Save the .package file in the following directory:
C:\Program Files\EA Games\The Sims 2 Latest EP\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
C:\Program Files\EA Games\The Sims 2 FreeTime\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
Do not download
file, if you
already downloaded Windkeeper's Unlocked University outfits
as it may cause problems. Instead download
file, note that this download does not unlock all clothing as it may conflict with Windkeeper's unlocked outfits.
Sorry for the soon update, but I changed some stuff so the cow and llama hats can show up at the Athletic category.
I also added three new files (the ones named MOVED), these new files move the clothing to the athletic wear category only. This means you won't see the sporty clothing on Everyday, but Athletic.
Remember just to download one of each, for example if downloaded richi3frogs_maxis-sportywear_sims2-basegame
, I cannot download richi3frogs_maxis-sportywear_MOVED-sims2-basegame
- for her great work at Maxis Outerwear as... Outerwear!
Windkeeper - for her Unlocked University outfits
Morague - for her tutorial
about unlocking Maxis hidden clothing.