4354 Wisteria Lane
Please notice: I don't know the show, but it was a challenge for me to create these houses with only having a picture of the front. So the interior and the backyard will not look like the show version.
Searching for a perfect neighborhood for this lot? The Fairview neighborhood can be found here (Many thanks to himawara106 )
This house facts:
Main floor: Kitchen, living room, dining room and 1/2 bathroom
Upper floor: 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
2 versions: partially furnished (to show how the rooms can be used) with EA content and unfurnished
Residents of the house (in the show): Hodge family
All kinds of comment are welcome (thanks of course too).
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 113.318 (furnished)
Lot Price: 58.334 (unfurnished)
Custom Content by Me:
- Wall Wood Ocean Right
- Wall Wood Ocean Left
Custom Content Included:
- Georgian Oval Window by phoenix_phaerie
- Georgian Short Double Window by phoenix_phaerie
- Georgian Short Shutterless Window by phoenix_phaerie
- Georgian Tall Double Window by phoenix_phaerie
- Georgian Arch Window by phoenix_phaerie
- Georgian French Double Door by phoenix_phaerie
- Georgian Window by phoenix_phaerie
- Georgian Entry Door by phoenix_phaerie
- High Stakes Fencing in White by Crocobaura
- Colonial Fireplace by CTNutmegger
- Nouveau Fence by nihilin
- Ladder Stairs by Targa
Custom Content NOT Included: (but perfectly matching to this house)
- Patio Stone Wall by Shakeshaft
- Patio Gate Tall by Shakeshaft
Thanks to plysimguy5 whose request was the start of this series.
Thanks to all creators of the costum content for their excellent work.
In order for the driveway to show up like in the pictures you must download roddyaleixo's invisible driveway. It can be found here: Invisible driveway
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|4354 Wisteria Lane.rar||1.92 MB||3,446||12th May 2008|
|4354 Wisteria Lane UNFURNISHED.rar||1.73 MB||1,696||14th May 2008|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
16 Comments / replies (Who?)
The Fairview Neighborhood:
Fairview (by himawara106)
The Wisteria Residental Lots:
4347 Wisteria Lane (Greenberg)
4348 Wisteria Lane (not build until yet)
4349 Wisteria Lane (Solis)
4350 Wisteria Lane (not build until yet)
4351 Wisteria Lane (not build until yet)
4352 Wisteria Lane (Young)
4353 Wisteria Lane (Mayer)
4355 Wisteria Lane (Scavo)
4356 Wisteria Lane (Mayfair)
4358 Wisteria Lane (McCluskey)
4360 Wisteria Lane (Fromme)
4362 Wisteria Lane (Britt)
The Fairview Community Lots:
The Glacial Spa (by teril02)
The Food n' Fun Restaurant (by teril02)
The Greensborough Restaurant (by teril02)
Wisteria Lane Cul-De-Sac Park
Fairview Grocery Store
Fairview Clothing Store
Fairview Beauty Salon (not build until yet)
Fairview Country Club (not build untill yet)