Male pregnancy morphs for teens - update 12/27/2012, Seasons compatible, first set fixed
These work the same way as for Sim women and don't replace or otherwise affect the normal game outfits. The nude body also will look pregnant. There are enough items of clothing to provide at least one possible outfit for each category. The baby bump becomes noticeable and gets big at about the same rate as for the females, depending on the length of pregnancy you're playing.
If you have any non-morph male pregnancy meshes, please delete them before using these. These meshes are completely compatible with my adult male pregnancy morphs. It would also be a good idea to delete your cache files the first time you use them.
cmar_tmpregmorphsV3.zip contains all the base game clothing as separate packages. cmar_tmpregmorphs_ComboPackV3.zip contains the same clothing in one combined package. Install only one!
cmar_tmpregmorphs_TopSeasonsParka.zip contains the Seasons parka. Download it only if you have Seasons.
All clothes will appear in CAS as separate items with a custom thumbnail showing the EA pregnancy icon. This way, you can plan pregnancy clothing before the sim gets pregnant.
These are morphs and don't add polygons.
HP's skins are used in the pictures.
The contributors to SimsWiki for info that got me started figuring out the morph structure
Echo for Postal
P L Jones for Wes H for his Milkshape Plugins
Delphy for and for this site
Seven more clothing items added.
The jackets and long pants are enabled as Outerwear.
The Seasons-only parka will only work if you have Seasons installed.
The first set of clothes is updated:
- Everything in both sets will now fit together with no gaps
- The first set has custom thumbnails
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|cmar_tmpregmorphs_TopSeasonsParka.zip | Description: Teen male Seasons parka enabled for pregnancy||202.4 KB||7,108||23rd Dec 2012|
|cmar_tmpregmorphsV3.zip | Description: Teen male pregnancy clothing in separate packages||2.43 MB||5,089||27th Dec 2012|
|cmar_tmpregmorphs_ComboPackV3.zip | Description: Teen male pregnancy clothing in one combined package||2.43 MB||14,051||27th Dec 2012|
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
48 Comments / replies (Who?)
Clothing Type: Everyday Formal Sleepwear Swimwear Athletic Outerwear
Clothing Style: No Style
Other Type: Maternity
Maxis Flags: Not Applicable
Outfit Type: Top Bottom Full Outfit