Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 12th Jan 2005 at 01:00 AM - Updated 20th Apr 2009 at 01:09 PM by Delphy - Viewed 344259 times. Direct link to this thread
153 Comments / replies (Who?) , 62 times favourited , 1189 times thanked
This tool is for all of you who download lots of walls and floors, but don't want to click on every file individually.
How does it work?
First, you'll need the Visual Basic 6 runtimes if you don't already have them. They can be gotten from http://www.modthesims2.com/files/
Next, extract the program to your desktop and run it.
You need to browse to the directory where you put all your sims2pack files and select a sims2pack file
Next, click on the small button with 3 dots on it (...) to select your Sims 2 downloads folder. Select a file already in downloads. This will check the box.
If you want to delete the sims2pack files to save space, select the option as appropriate.
- Fixed issue with xml not being overwritten each time
- Fixed issue with some package files getting extracted with CDATA names around them
- Removed textbox and made gui more compact
- Improved extraction speed by 23 times
- Added option to copy files directly to downloads
- All options now saved in registry
- Initial release
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: