Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 30th Nov 2009 at 01:40 PM - Updated 13th May 2013 at 08:14 PM by Twi - Viewed 12323 times. Direct link to this thread
10 Comments / replies (Who?) , 2 times favourited , 140 times thanked
Hi guys! After a long semester, we finally got a week off for Thanksgiving, here in the US, and I decided to make this little house for you all- before it's time to get back to the grindstone before finals!
Anyways, here is a little one bedroom, one bathroom house for a lovely sim couple, be it an old couple or a young one.
I tried not to use as much CC in this house, but the plants are inescapable, and the windows are just too great.
You can get the windows by Tbudgett, here and the Ash trees by Murano, here.
Lot Size: 2x2
Lot Price: 69,691
Custom Content by Me:
- Avignon Dining Table
Custom Content Included:
- Lattice Siding RC Brown by Reyn
- Lattice by Reyn
- Pip Patio Grass- long by buggybooz
- Pip Patio Grass- Medium by buggybooz
- Pip Patio Grass- Medium Red by buggybooz
- Pip Patio Grass- Quater of Grass- bigger by buggybooz
- Fickle Fern by buggybooz
- Aubretia by macarossi
- Bog Arum by macarossi
- Cleome by macarossi
- Garden Irises by macarossi
- Lavatera by macarossi
- Lupins by macarossi
- Mosaic Plant by macarossi
- Taro by macarossi
- Verbascum by macarossi
- Nengi Rock Collection by Nengi65
- Nengi Rock Collection small by Nengi65
- Ivy left by phoenix_phaerie
- Ivy right by phoenix_phaerie
- Ivy Up by phoenix_phaerie
- Ivy Wall by phoenix_phaerie
- Ivy Window by phoenix_phaerie
Thanks to everyone who has helped me on the way
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: