Going GaGa: Video Phone
As part of the Lady GaGa sim project started by Arisuka (MTS), I recreated the pretty white swimsuit as seen on Lady GaGa in the Video Phone music video.
The swimsuit is available for Adults and Young Adult for all categories: Everyday, Formal, Sleepwear, Swimwear and Athletic. Because...well you know GaGa can rock a swimsuit for any outfit! Just as a side note, this suit looks really cute for workout clothes when worn with a pair of tights.
The suit has 3 recolorable zones: the main body, the top trim and the bottom trim. It's also a custom mesh...well technically it's an EA mesh with a new customized bumpmap.
The suit is NOT set for townie use, so you won't see any pants-less sims running around Sunset Valley.
As you already know, please do not redistribute this without my permission. You may use this suit for Sims and such, but do not include it with the upload. Link back here instead. :D
PeggyZone Hair Conversion by Crazy
Shoes by ICeySIms
Lipstick and Eyes by Rosesims
Grand Chandelier and Tea Light Chandelier by Xerendipity (Sim National)
Same as the EA Swimsuit Mesh
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|Video Phone Suit.rar||948.2 KB||15,954||1st Dec 2009|
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
28 Comments / replies (Who?)
Age: Young Adult Adult
Clothing Type: Everyday Formal Underwear Sleepwear Swimwear Athletic
Clothing Style: No Style
Other Type: Not Applicable
Maxis Flags: Not Applicable
Outfit Type: Full Outfit