Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 17th Jan 2010 at 03:42 PM - Updated 16th Jan 2010 at 07:28 PM by AnnDeLune : Per PM from Moderators (Changes Required) - Viewed 25152 times. Direct link to this thread
17 Comments / replies (Who?) , 25 times favourited , 368 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Iím a marvelous fan of Samurai cinema, and that being true, Hiroyuki Sanada is one of my favorite actors. This model is inspired by his later movies like Tasogare Seibei, Last Samurai, and Vengeance for Sale. I spent quite a long time trying to find a suitable hakama for him to wear, and eventually found Portakalís beautiful mesh to play with. (Sanada at the IMDb)
Custom Content by Me:
- Hiroyuki Sanada by me
- Sanada Brows by me
- Hakama Tasogare by me
Recolored Custom Content Included:
- Sanada Skin by me (original by Coris)
- Sanada Beard by me (with texture from Chigasi)
- Sanada Eyes by me (original by TheSimsi2)
- Sanada Eyeshadow by me (origional by Ephemera)
Custom Content Included:
- Nose-Line Face Kit by Chagasi (found under Downloads-->Bodyshop-->Face Kit-->Facial Shadow and Highlight)
- Under-Lip Face Kit by Chagasi (found under Downloads-->Bodyshop-->Face Kit-->Facial Shadow and Highlight)
- Jaw Face Kit by Chagasi (found under Downloads-->Bodyshop-->Face Kit-->Facial Shadow and Highlight)
- Brow Face Kit by Chagasi (found under Downloads-->Bodyshop-->Face Kit-->Facial Shadow and Highlight)
- Brow 2 Face Kit by Chagasi (found under Downloads-->Bodyshop-->Face Kit-->Facial Shadow and Wrinkle)
- Rensim Facekit - Eyebags 1 by Rensim
- Rensim Facekit - Eyebags 2 by Rensim
- Natural Lips by Barcelonista at JustSims2
- Raon 7 Hair Conversion by Portakal at Garden of Shadows
- Raon 7 Hair Mesh Conversion by Portakal at Garden of Shadows
- Final Fantasy XII Marquis Ondore Outfit by Portakal at Garden of Shadows
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: