Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 30th Mar 2010 at 01:16 AM - Updated 29th Mar 2010 at 07:56 PM by Astrognash - Viewed 7561 times. Direct link to this thread
6 Comments / replies (Who?) , 3 times favourited , 61 times thanked
Tags: #medieval challenge, #tudor, #tiny, #medieval, #renaissance, #london, #dark ages, #middle ages, #starter, #old
The Itsy Bitsy Tudor is a special home, preserved from the Dark Ages, when it stood on the cramped streets of London. Nothing at all changed (except the installation of some sprinklers. Just look at how close the fireplace is to the counters!) from those times, this tiniest of Tudors is guaranteed to provide a properly medieval experience to Sims wishing to experience it.
CC Required, But Not Included:
edta's Medieval Counters, available here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=346305
Lot Size: 1x1
Lot Price: $15,726
Custom Content by Me:
- Wooden Snack Closet - Medieval Recolor
Custom Content Included:
- Stone oven by Lethe_s
- Just a ladder - by Marvine by marvine
- Marvine-ladder-lightwood by marvine
- Wooden Snack Closet by simfantastic2
- Athelyna Sink by -Maylin-
- Athelyna Toilet by -Maylin-
- Candle by Adele by Adele
- ADELE_prop_candle_white by Adele
- UK1967_Medieval_Column_2 by UK1967
- UK1967_Medival_Stool_1 by UK1967
- UK1967_Medieval_Table_1 by UK1967
The people on #create for hoping with me that Upload Wizard would work,
Ghost for cleaning up the lot when I couldn't,
The people of MTS for making a new creator challenge.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
#medieval challenge, #tudor, #tiny, #medieval, #renaissance, #london, #dark ages, #middle ages, #starter, #old
Users who thanked this download also thanked: