Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 11th Jan 2011 at 09:19 PM - Updated 12th Jan 2011 at 05:29 PM by Namiex3 - Viewed 56213 times. Direct link to this thread
23 Comments / replies (Who?) , 16 times favourited , 488 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
I've seen a few Christina sims, but nobody has made, that I've seen, her "older look"... I'll call it. It's my favorite look from her so, I tried to make it. As best I could. :D
I don't think I have to put her bio, but I shall nonetheless.
Christina Maria Aguilera was born on December 18, 1980, in Staten Island, New York. Her parents divorced when she was young and she lived with her mother, although they moved around quite a bit. Christina's goal almost since birth was to be a singer, and at age 12 she was invited to audition for "The All New Mickey Mouse Club" (1989). She wound up getting the part and stayed there for a few years, until the show ended. In 1999 she had her breakthrough hit, "Genie in a Bottle". Since then she's made millions of fans, sold millions of records and has won many awards, including a Grammy for best new female artist.
- Attended North Allegheny High School up until the 9th grade in Wexford, a suburb of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- In 1994, several labels, including RCA, passed on the opportunity to sign Christina Aguilera. Undaunted, she left for Japan to jump-start her career on distant shores.
- Voice range is four octaves. [all from IMDb]
Okay! Enough of the boredom!
This is her first look. The 1999 look.
The hair is by Mikexx2 at this link. NOT included.
Outfit is by krehata at this link. NOT included.
Second look. Kind of her 2000 look.
Hair is by Helga, and is included with mesh, since the site is gone.
Outfit is by Calline at this link. NOT included.
I hope you like her. Hitting the thanks would let me know, and I'd appreciate it.
Custom Content by Me:
- Christina Sim
- Christina Aguilera Eyebrows
- Christina Aguilera Eyes
Custom Content Included:
- Lip Gloss by bruno
- Eyeliner by bruno
- Eyeshadow by bruno
- Eye Ring by sugarandcaffeine
- Mouth makeup by Tifa
- ser - nose mask 4 by simenroute
- F-IN cheek glow by Navetsea
- light shadow by sugarandcaffeine
- GE-Eyebag-Step02 by teru_k
- Blush - Circonflex Anti-Shine by Rensim (dead site)
- Facekit - Nose Bulb 2 by Rensim (dead site)
- Skintone by corvidophile2
- Hair recolor by HelgaSims
- Hair mesh by HelgaSims
Thanks Mikexx2, Calline, and krehata.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?