Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 19th Mar 2011 at 01:40 PM - Viewed 11791 times. Direct link to this thread
5 Comments / replies (Who?) , 3 times favourited , 92 times thanked
I built this home with the Spring season in mind. With beautiful flowers, fruit trees and a small greenhouse.
Even the interior, decorated in shades of green, will make you think Spring.
To view slideshow: http://s467.photobucket.com/albums/...mview=slideshow
The only CC are 4 floors.
Thanks for looking!
Lot Size: 3x4
Lot Price: $116,881
Custom Content Included:
- Floor, Stepping Stones by SalixTree
- Floor, Smaller Sandstone and Grass by sarah*rose
- Sanctuary Plain Green Carpet by Kate at Parsimonious
- Mataine Wood Floor by Kate at Parsimonious
Numenor, for the AnyGameStarter http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=250555
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: