Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 28th Aug 2011 at 10:07 PM - Updated 26th Aug 2011 at 08:10 AM by *Offc - Viewed 25381 times. Direct link to this thread
15 Comments / replies (Who?) , 14 times favourited , 194 times thanked
Okay, call me antediluvian but I think she is my best work so far. And I did work on her a lot. The only thing that bugs me is that darn hair ugh ... I tried to make authentic hair myself but it didn't turn out great because I'm not that experienced and I don't have that much spare time. Anyway I gave my soul and heart into making her so I saved her for the end of Models of the 60's set.
If you don't know who Twiggy is here is a little info: biography
Onto the pics:
The only thing that is not included in package is lipstick and false lashes because Peggy has a policy that dosn't allow to redistribute: Peggyzone
The dress can be found here: The3inOne
Custom Content by Me:
- Twiggy skin
Custom Content Included:
- Fierce brows by corvidophile2 by corvidophile2
- Behind These Eyes - Medium Steel Grey - Bruno@MTS2 by Bruno
- GE-FaceShine by Teru_K
- Double lid shadow by SLU
- facialshadow jaw by SLU
- multiwearable freckles by corvidophile2 by corvidophile2
- Freckles color4 by corvidophile2 by corvidophile2
- facialshadow chin by SLU
- facialshadow sideface by SLU
- facialshadow noseroot by SLU
- facialshadow undereye by SLU
- Hollow of the Cheek by A.S.K. by AtomicSpaceKitty
- Cosmopolitan - Sydney - Bruno@MTS2 by bruno
- Masquerade Liners by dm-Spiders Legs by dragonmandy
- Rensim - Facekit - Nose Button by Rensim
- jessi-[itwouldn'thurt]-two by Jessi
- nosemasks - www.sironasims.com by corvidophile2
- Rensim - Facekit - Nose Bulb 2 by Rensim
- jessi-freckles36 by Jessi
- [Pyxis]Radio Ladio - Incendiary by Pyxis
- Helga mesh hair by Helga
- Y2Z Twiggy Dress by The3inOne
- dress mesh by glamorous lounge
Thanks to all CC creators!
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
This download requires a mesh to work properly. Please check the Overview tab for any descriptions of meshes needed. The mesh is available here:
Note: MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?