Title: Toybox Recolours Matched to the Craftmeister Cheap Bed
- To provide a set of toybox recolours matched to the Craftmeister single bedframes, including the additional colours provided by my EA Cheap Bed Recolour Fix
- To make the recolours as seamless as possible, in spite of the very eccentric texture mapping that infests the basegame toybox. Note that in applying the cheap bed's textures to the toybox I found that the knots looked very unrealistic, so this set uses "select" or clear wood only, apart from the unfinished plywood recolour.
- To supply some additonal toybox recolours that may be useful, all based on basegame textures.
- Because a toybox recolour set would be incomplete without the traditional cedar chest, to provide a red cedar toybox matched to the high end Chesterstick Dresser "lightwoodcurly" colour.
- To recolour the bottom surface where the toys are situated, which gives each recolour an authentic look.
- As usual, to ensure that the package sizes are as small as possible.
Nine matches to the Craftmeister Single Bed -
Beige, Brown Oak, Dark, Honey Oak, Light, Purple, Red, White, Yellow Pine
Twelve other wood recolours -
Black, Cherry, Dark Grey, Dirty Medium Oak, Light Grey, Mahogany, Medium Oak, Medium Walnut, Plywood, Red Oak, Santa Maria, White Pine
One match to the basegame Chesterstick Dresser -
You may include these recolours in any uploaded lots, whether for free or pay. Please include a credit and link to this page.
, Microsoft Paint and Photo Editor for graphics editing, conversion, processing, sizing, and labeling
, for development and testing
for package creation and optimization
Apart from the pictures of Bottom Summerdream, the beds were staged in StephSim's Furnished Jetsons Apartment