>>> Before downloading the pack make sure you read the instructions
, if you need more help go here
installing this pose pack make sure you have:
- Pose Player;
- One More Slot Please (to adjust the height);
To use your poses ingame
- Place both ".packages" files inside your Packages Folder (Before running the game);
- Buy pose player from the decor section;
- Have the "moveobjects" cheat on, to move your sims around;
- Click on the pose player and choose the "Select a pose" option, there you have it!
Now you can download the pack, have fun! :-)
….Seven days….until you die….
She is the creepy hair character you see in The Ring movies.
“In the original novel, Sadako is a hermaphrodite. In both the novels and movies, it is hinted that she is the daughter of some oceanic based entity, making her a quasi-oceanic demigod. Her name combines the Japanese words for "chaste" (sada) and "child" (ko)” (read more at wikipedia
). She also appears in games like We (love) Katamari!
: Please notice that the mesh has been distorted in order to create these poses, you can still use a regular sim to perform these poses, the pose itself will do the automatic distortion, do not worry about any special requirements.
CC (all free):
- Butterfly Sims2 Hair 018 ~ Converted for teen-to-adult
(scroll down the page)
Cmomoney for the Pose Player and the dult rigs;
Granthes for the "One More Slot Please" mod;
OrangeMittens for the "Creating S3 Custom Poses with Milkshape or Blender " tutorial;
AnimToolV05 by Wes;
Version 11-0402-0951 by Peter and Inge Jones
You guys made it all possible.