Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 30th Apr 2012 at 08:15 PM - Viewed 29641 times. Direct link to this thread
9 Comments / replies (Who?) , 31 times favourited , 252 times thanked
In order to use this pose pack you will need the Pose Player by Cmomoney!
A more of a "seductive walk" type of pose.
A shy pose, good for taking still pictures of clothing you want to show off.
A variant of the first pose, except there is more "seducing" and less "walking"
- Make sure you have the Pose Player by Cmomoney.
- In-game buy the Pose Player.
- Select the pose player and either:
a) Click on Pose by Name and write down the codes.
b) Click on Select pose from List and select the poses.
- This pose set is bundled with a pose list. You don't need to manually write down the codes.
- There are little to no facial expressions. But I managed to get the eyes moved :D
- If you're taking screenshots of the whole body of a sim using these poses, I suggest to use less puffy dresses, to avoid horrid clipping issues.
- If you want to move the posed sims easier, I suggest you to get the OMSP
Used Custom Content:
Model Lydia (Blonde-Ginger haired model):
- Hair from Showtime EP
- Outfit from Showtime EP
- Second Outfit (in thumbnail) by SashaJ
- "Bare Naturals" eyebrows by Elexis
- "Lola" Shoes by Elexis
- Bracelet from Showtime EP
- "Deep eye" contact lens by -Shady-
- Default skin by S-Club Privee
Cmomoney for the awesome Pose Player.
Whoever wrote the Pose making tutorial. (I think it was Traelia)
The deviantART community for constantly helping me.
Mass Effect screenshots, because the first pose was based on a Miranda Lawson drawing. and the second pose was originally based on EDI
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
This is a Custom Pose or Animation
This download is a custom pose or animation. This means that you will need the Pose Player or Animation Player mod by cmomoney installed in order to use the download in your game.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
See: Game Help:TS3 CC Basicswiki for a full guide!
Users who thanked this download also thanked: