This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below the description for more information.
Picked Upload! This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
This hair was my fastest so far, I've spent half a year on my previous one and this took about a week...
The idea was to make something edgy and maybe a little "scene" looking, but as always it came out very different. The result is a very simple and casual hair that fits quite a lot of different styles (that's not bad actually)
As always, I've made the usual EA and Shine highlights, but this time I've added one experimental Streaked version. I was unsure either I should share it or no, but few people convinced me that I should After all, everyone likes different stuff, so it's good to have a bigger variety to choose from
The EA highlights look best on lighter colors, Shine highlights - on darker colors. Streaked highlights look nice in all color variations, even with some crazy colors.
So yeah, I'm still stuck with stupid names for my CC This hair is named after a song from my favorite music albums of all time, you can listen to it here.(Note: don't listen if you are a pop fan)
- Hair for females, teen to elder.
- Available in all clothing categories, maternity and career included.
- 3 highlight versions: EA highlights, Shine highlights and Streaked highlights. You can have all at the same time.
- Suitable for fat Sims.
- Breast slider capable.
- The textures were made by Pooklet, edited by Eternila and then highly messed up by me :D
Do not upload to other sites!
^^(Greetings for the Sims3Planet site who will steal this creation as soon as it will be posted. Shame on you!)
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.