Earl Ciel V. Phantomhive-School Uniform
Go get the "Different Eye" mesh or the blue eye won't appear on Ciel! Also get the hair mesh by CoolSims or his hair won't appear in game!
The outfit took me alone two hours to get all the colors right. It really doesn't look like much, but the buttons kept trying to turn rainbow and the tie refused to be anything but neon pink...(This is what happens when you use Paint.net on a computer that's overfilled with pictures...At least, for me...)
Edit: The contract eye is both by me and the same creator as the blue eye. I just realized this (my bad, I made the eyes a long time ago and i didn't recognize it until now) so I apologize for that.
Custom Content by Me:
- Face Template
- Contract Eye
- Ciel's Hair
- Ciel's School Uniform
Custom Content Included:
- Tidy Dark Blue Brow by Parsimonious
- Blue Eye by PinkKitty
- Simplicity Eyelashes by Vampire_aninyosaloh
- FMW'DUNE'[email protected] by teru_k
Custom Content Required:
- Hair Mesh 55 by CoolSims
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|Ciel Phantomhive V2.rar||5.12 MB||8,394||2nd Jul 2013|
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|coolsims.net/?show=item&type=s2hair&id=55 (non-MTS2 link)|
|Different Colored Eyes - Cyborg by generalzoi|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Here is a list of some other recolours of the same meshes:
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by LittleTrancyGirl.
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
31 Comments / replies (Who?)