Spirit Of Ariel ~ Legacy of Kain
The Murdered Balance guardian Ariel.
from Legacy of Kain Series.
Finlay here Comes Ariel Download.
Sorry for the poor amount of preview, but I was to lazy *HIDE*
but still I made 3 different recolor of Ariel's clothing
the download is folder containing:
All of the custom contend made for Ariel.
1. Two version of the rotting face (one transparent and one not)
2. Three sets of Clothing ~ Rotting, Black and pure style.
3. Half skull face for the black dress
4. Her eyes from rotting style.
The Mesh for the dress in included!!
also a BIG THANK YOU to CrabofDoom ~ for making
the edit of This Awesome Mesh ,she removed the skulls around the hips.
OBS!! you cant have both meshes in you game at the same time!!!
also Optional: if you want the same hair as in the printscreen, then you must have/download
Aquilegia - Base Game Hair Defaults (meg) from HERE
becouse I used maxis hair with Aquileias default textures
The skin is by Trash and I've included it as I cant find it anywhere.
if any one now were it is I'll add a link to it too.
the odd/single eye from -> http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=101991
Thank you to
Wicked_sims FOR Clothing Mesh
((and also lidi who originally made it, witch I just learned))
Crabofboom FOR editing the mesh
generalzoi FOR single Eye Mesh
Lilith FOR lipstick
Bruno FOR eyeliner
Trash FOR the Skintone
Aquilegia FOR Basegame Hair Defaults
Custom Content by Me:
- ArielFACE-Rotten 1b
- Spirit of Ariel SIM
- Ariels-Eye [Mayonakakisu]
- by trash_ using luois skintone as base
- Ariel-01-Rotting [Mayonakakisu]
Custom Content Included:
- -Lilith-Beautiful Mourning v2-darkbrown by lilith
- #3 - J'adore - [email protected] by [email protected]
- Single Black Eye by Sunken Woglinde by Sunken Woglinde
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|Ariel All Stuffs.zip||11.38 MB||2,438||9th Jan 2014|
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|Different Colored Eyes - Cyborg by generalzoi|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Here is a list of some other recolours of the same meshes:
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by mayonakakisu.
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
8 Comments / replies (Who?)