UPDATE: March 25th 2017
- Added standalone Alien eyes as per request
- Removed all swatch zips due to people constantly getting confused.
UPDATE: January 24th 2017
- Added a package and the swatches for Vampire eyes. The glow washes out a lot of the details, particularly during the day. I don't know how to fix that, I'm sorry.
- Added vampire eye screenshots
UPDATE: January 22nd 2017
- ADDED SUPPORT FOR TODDLERS!
- Two new eye colours for humans: Gold and an Evil Clone mimic (I.E. red eyes)
- Fixed the Evil Clone eyes so they are no longer red alien eyes.
- Made the pink-purple eyes more pink
- updated all swatches to reflect changes
- Added a merged package for those who want to replace both sets with my eyes
- Updated the separate packages for those who don't have GTW or only want to use the aliens, or only use the humans.
So I really like bright vibrant eyes, but most of the replacers I've seen, while beautiful and realistic, haven't had the amount of saturation I really like.
So I decided to just make my own.
On top of that, I haven't really found any Alien replacers I like, so again, I decided to make my own!
I based the Alien eyes off those of a reptile, and the human eyes off of real human eyes.
Feel free to use the swatches to make recolours of these, or to make non-default versions of this! Just please link back here and credit it, if you can.
Let me know if there are any issues!