Ni hao guys.
I didn't like EA made Chinese clothing from World Adventures EP exclusive for Adults and NONE for Children. I’m tired with EA’s laziness antics and discrimination towards Children age group, so I converted this Tangzhuang clothing mesh (with in-game title “MandarinSilk”) for Male Child.
Because there were so many edits I made to make it fitting for Child age (due to drastic body difference between Adult and Child), it’s like making brand new clothes using EA’s mesh.
- Clothing mesh around crotch pants, chest, collar, and shirt on every morph I edited manually to make it fitting for Child’s body.
- Bones around collar were assigned manually so the Child’s neck won’t protrude against collar (tested on fat Child) and collar texture won’t stretch oddly.
- I reduced the shiny effect by altering the specular so the clothes won’t have shiny plastic feel.
- For TopOnly: I made the bottom part of shirt bigger so when paired with EA’s base game & EP pants will not have clipping issues.
- For TopOnly: I altered the UV mapping so the shirt texture won’t overlap with pants & shoes textures when paired together (tested).
is shirt only, worn by left model. Outfit
is fullbody outfit, worn by right model. Color presets for each clothing using EA's original Adult Mandarin Silk color presets.
For male Child.
This mesh is Base Game compatible, no need to have World Adventures EP installed.
Categories: Everyday & Formal & Outerwear. Not valid for random.
TopOnly = 3
Outfit = 4
TopOnly: 2139 vertices, 3325 faces
Outfit: 2661 vertices, 4156 faces
TSRW for 8243592592856th error times
CmarNYC for MeshToolkit
Eikeeful for bone assignment tutorial
Zhou Chenghuan and Jiang Weiyuan as the child models
Folks in Simsasylum for the supports