Here's something you will take warm pleasure in, a brunette girl from the 1960s, more specifically from 1964 to 1966.
I based my creation on what movies, tv shows, commercials and so on that I can remember viewing years ago. Obviously, I wasn't alive then, but it really is something. You could argue that I was inspired by actresses like Marlo Thomas and Tina Louise (who portrayed fictional actress Ginger Grant from the 1964 to 1967 sitcom "Gilligan's Island"). Only was I remotely influenced by such celebrities. But regardless, I hope you like what I've made.
Here is the girl at a close-up.
Here is the girl leaning back against the wall.
Here is the girl with her hand on her left hip (right hip to our point of view).
And finally, here is the girl making a sexy walking pose, just like Ginger from Gilligan's Island. LOL!
I've packaged the creation as a .sims2pack file and compressed it via ZIP.
Some of the images as you can see show that the girl's facial features have been changed very slightly from other images. This is due to the fact that I needed to make the girl's face appear more "realistic" in order to have my upload approved.
Enjoy! Feel free to use this for videos, such as youtube, or photos on facebook or whatever. Credit is NOT necessary but certainly preferred for moral reasons.
Custom Content by Me:
- 60s Brunette Girl_jayzeefilms
Custom Content Included:
- Behind These Eyes - Medium Blue by [email protected] http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=343159
- Go-Go Girl outfit by All About Style http://www.all-about-style.com/themes_1960's.html
- Medium Skintone by Barcelonista http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=118182
- Red/Brown Eyebrows by Helaene http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=214631
- Selphie Hair - Sylvie by Taure http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=316835