This is my first upload to the site, and it adds a new trait: 'Pathetic', which you can find under the 'Emotional' tab in CAS. This trait affects Sims in many ways:
> Needs and Skills
- Sims will get electrocuted more easily
- Elder Sims will get exhausted more quickly
- Child and Teen Sims will take longer to do their homework
- Job performance will increase much more slowly
- Energy need will increase much more slowly
- Sims will be considerably worse at all skills; however, the rate at which the Sim learns these skills is not affected.
- Decoration moodlets are now blocked
- Hunger Need decays much faster
- Having high needs makes these sims Sad
- 'New Baby' Moodlet changed to a +2 Sad moodlet
> Emotion modifiers
- Negative emotions will be stronger (A bit less than double strength)
- Positive emotions will be weaker (A bit more than half strength) -- However, no emotions are blocked entirely!
> Object modifiers
- Sims will make things dirty and break things faster
- They will also take longer to clean and fix them
> Buff replacements
- The Reaper's Friend serum does nothing for them; the moodlet is blocked
- These Sims will become Sad rather than Happy when spared from Death
> Trait buffs
- If the Sim sleeps for 4 hours or more, there's a chance they'll get a Sad moodlet (+4) for 20 hours
> Whims and Autonomy
- There are no special whim rolls associated with this trait, but autonomy is copied from the Gloomy Trait.
> Interaction effects
- If the Sim dies from anything other than Old Age, he/she will be resurrected automatically. Needs will be considerably lower than when a normal Sim is resurrected.
--This will tank your Sim's relationship with the Grim Reaper
--- On the flip side, when he/she finally does die of Old Age, he cannot be spared.
--- This mod is designed to take Vampires into account for this, and steps are taken to make sure Vampires with this trait don't immediately burn to death after being resurrected!
- With this mod installed, any Sim who is resurrected by the Grim Reaper will have whatever caused their death taken care of; this mostly comes down to removing the offending moodlets. Sims who are spared from Old Age will get a life extension.
This mod conflicts with any mod that modifies any of these files:
The trait does not conflict with any other trait, and is available to children and older Sims.
...sorry I couldn't come up with a better name for the trait...
NOTE: The death mechanic won't work if the Sim is in a very tight spot: The urn placement will fail resulting in a reset. Also there seems to be a bug with the cowplant death: the Reaper will act like the Sim is resurrected but he'll die anyway.
I added a death-immune flavor to this mod - with that flavor your sim CANNOT DIE AT ALL. Also it no longer conflicts with any of the grim reaper interactions (Which is why it's smaller). Pick only one!
Velocitygrass' DATA tool