10 Comments / replies (Who?
This is my first upload here, I created an under water home with octagon sides, this house is a 2 bedroom with 2 baths, I used the highest comfort items to decorate so you may want to change that in game so that the house does not cost as much, this is a 40 x 30 lot, listed under residential, it has the traits, Fast Internet, Homey and Natural light to boost painting, cooking and programming skills. I hope you like it!
Install Instructions: Download Zipped file, extract files to your Tray folder, make sure the files are separate and not zipped when placing them in your tray folder. (Location: Documents: Electronic Arts: The Sims 4: Tray (folder)
Please do not upload anywhere else without permission
Lot Size: 40 x 30
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
+ 11 SPs
Built with Game Version: 126.96.36.199
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents
Under the Sea Home.rar
| Description: Under the Sea Home, 2 bedroom, 2 bath
||29th Sep 2017
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the .bpi .trayitem and .blueprint file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Tray Folder: Cut and paste all files into your Tray folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\