MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
[No CC] [Twinbrook] 01 Aquarius Atrium
by Karon Posted 22nd Jun 2018 at 7:51 AM - Updated 21st Jun 2018 at 5:31 PM by Karon
10 Thanks Say Thanks
A convenient central atrium that leads to a large second floor deck is the feature of this custom built waterside home. Imagine the compositions inspired by the rain on the tin roof!
Twinbrook is one of my favorites simtown. I was trying to do a rotational gameplay, but sims 3 is really difficult to play. It lags and freezes all the time. I decided then to recreate Twinbrook in Sims 4. I started with the Art & Love Household and their house. I'm slowly building it, i'll be posting the families also and i already have both the Art and Love Household, the Bakers household e their house too.
I know that its not 100% accurate, because sims 4 works differently than sims 3, but i tried to remake it as close as i could. I hope you guys will enjoy playing with the Twinbrook citizens and their houses too!
Lot Size: 20x30
Lot Price (furnished): 55273
Lot Price (unfurnished): ???
Thanks to EA Games for the original Sims 3 Aquarius Atrium.
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|01.01 Aquarius Atrium (by Karon).rar||160.2 KB||388||22nd Jun 2018|
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the .bpi .trayitem and .blueprint file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Tray Folder: Cut and paste all files into your Tray folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\