PDA

View Full Version : Possibly need a volunteer...

skeletonkiss
28th Jan 2007, 7:29 PM
So I made what I think is a really cute outfit, and some makeup, brows and a recolor of one of the mohawks here.

Problem is, my comp is kinda older, so I have to run the sims on the lowest graphics settings. Things looked great in body shop, but craptacular in the game. Now, on the CAS I could set the textures and sim detail to high, and it looked better, but still not as good as most of the screen shots I see on here. And if I try to do the high settings in-game, it just wigs out and stalls forever.

So what I'm trying to figure out is can I just post my CAS screenshots in high setting, and hope that those are good enough not to get me denied? Or would someone be willing to play guinea pig for me and let me send them the file and they could take high quality shots of them for me?

I had no problem creating the skins, and as far as I could tell it didn't blur the files when it uploaded to the game... But I'm wary of getting denied for not having high quality SS's...

HystericalParoxysm
28th Jan 2007, 8:36 PM
Try posting the pics in the Creator Feedback forum. A moderator can then tell you whether they're good enough to pass. You may get a volunteer to help you, then, if they're not.