PDA

View Full Version : How to recolor the clerk uniform?

Malifecent
9th Feb 2007, 5:18 AM
I was wondering if there is a way to recolor the outfit that the clerks wear, the one with the white shirtt and green uniform? Thanks for any help.

pfish
9th Feb 2007, 5:36 AM
This tut should anser your quouestin

Where is this tutorial? :)

tiggerypum
9th Feb 2007, 5:04 PM
Do you want to replace it entirely in your game, or just make a generic wearable outfit that is the outfit. I could have sworn the clerk's outfits show up in my ofb... at which point just recoloring them like any other clothing would work.

Malifecent
9th Feb 2007, 5:20 PM
I'm recoloring a set for a shop for downtown, and the set is purple and black (of course) and the green and white uniform of the cashier just completely clashes! lol. I am still more or less a newb at recoloring. I haven't done much in the last 8 months, and am trying to get back into Sims 2 creating. Here is pic of what I mean: (hope I did this right)

Malifecent
9th Feb 2007, 5:34 PM
Thanks for link Spencer! I don't know if I want to replace all the NPC's, just the one for that cashier for that set, lol.

tiggerypum
9th Feb 2007, 11:55 PM
Spencer as usual you have no idea what you are talking about.

Malifecent I'm not sure if you can replace the outfit in any location-based way. Can the 'ofb' assign employee uniforms be used in a downtown area? Seems more of a gameplay issue than a modding one. (For modding you could replace the texture for _all_ of them, if the only thing you can get is the default outfit). In Sims 1, there were 3 levels of restaurant which used 3 uniform sets, if I recall - anything like that in sims 2? (I'm probably not going to offer any more advice, as this is something I've not tried)

Malifecent
10th Feb 2007, 12:00 AM
Ok thanks! I will just leave it as is. I don't think I want to change the outfits for the whole game, but maybe once I get abeter grip of what I am doing, I'll give it a whirl. :O)